National Hispanic Heritage Month, celebrated annually from September 15 through October 15, is our time to pay tribute to the contributions of Americans with Hispanic, Latin American, Central American, or Puerto Rican descent. Celebrate National Hispanic Heritage Month with these Hispanic-inspired recipes!
- Bistec Encebollado: Puerto Rican Steak and Onions is packed full of flavor from marinating flank steak with a red wine vinegar for 10-12 hours. We suggest marinating the steak overnight in the refrigerator in a freezer bag for easy clean up!
- Traditional Mexican Chilaquiles Rojos: Quick and easy to make, Chilaquiles are a common Mexican breakfast dish. Experiment with different topping combinations, like crisp sweet onions, ripe tomatoes and fresh cheese, for a signature dish your family will fall in love with!
- Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas: Authentic, creamy, cheesy green chile enchiladas with shredded chicken and sweet onions make for the perfect weeknight dinner.
- Pork Carnitas: Perfect for your busy week, this recipe can be made right in your slow cooker for a simple yet flavorful dinner that your whole family can enjoy! Serve with corn or flour tortillas and your favorite toppings for easy pork tacos that you can take to work!
- Mexican Grilled Flank Steak Salad: A zesty twist on a hearty steak salad, topped with juicy sweet onions, sharp cheddar cheese and tortilla strips with a honey-lime dressing for a signature taste!