Sweeten up your Tailgate Party with our top draft picks sweet onion recipes! We’ve hand picked our favorite game day treats that will have you scoring a flavor touchdown at your next football party.
- Chef and The Fat Man’s Dirty Rice: The perfect flavor combination of savory and sweet, this dirty rice recipe is definitely first string!
- Pepper and Sausage Kabobs: Easy to make and fun to eat! Everyone will be asking for these delicious kabobs at your next tailgate.
- RealSweet® Baked Beans: A staple to any tailgate meal, these delicious baked beans will score big with your family and friends this football season!
- Roasted Sweet Onions With Cabrales Blue Cheese: Our delicious sweet onions with savory blue cheese can be made hours ahead of time and can be served right out of your steamy slow-cooker.
- Sweet Onion Kielbasa: Sautéed Kielbasa sausage and sweet onions make for a winning tailgate appetizer. Serve with rice and veggies for a filling meal to last through the whole game!
- RealSweet Onion Rings: Our delicious baked sweet onion rings have all the flavor of fried onion rings with reduced calories that your family and friends will rave over!