Whether you’re into #MeatlessMondays or looking for new vegetarian dishes, these nine recipes are sure to be a great addition to your meal planning rotation for lunch and family dinner. Our RealSweet® Peruvian and Vidalia sweet onions will both be a hit in these recipes – so you can enjoy them no matter which is in season.
- Not very experienced in the kitchen or short on prep time after a long day at work? Try your hand at Spring Creamer Potato Medley with RealSweet® Sweet Onions. This quick and easy dish can be a main course or side depending on how hungry you are.
- Add some Mediterranean flair to your meatless meal with this Spiced Red Lentils with Caramelized Onions and Spinach packed full of veggies and flavor.
- This Baked Stuffed Zucchini is sure to please the whole family with a medley of veggies, cheese and bread crumbs. Who could ask for more?
- Our Grilled Vidalia® Onion & Pepper Pasta is velvety and filing. Not to mention is a quick and easy prep that will be great for lunch leftovers the next day. The onions can be grilled or roasted depending on your preferences.
- Prep ahead with these Roasted Sweet Potato Wraps with Caramelized Onions and Pesto, the stuffing can be made the night before. Get creative by adding your favorite roasted veggies. Yummy!
- Need a new sandwich combination for cold winter days or a good veggie soup partner? Try these Grilled Gruyere and Sweet Onion Sandwiches.
- Do you enjoy pasta and vegetable soup? Then our 30-Minute Veggie Tortellini Soup is just the right meal solution for you on those busy nights when sports, dance, club meetings and homework fill your family evening.
- Cauliflower is all the rage, and it only gets better when you add some RealSweet® sweet onions to the party in this Roasted Cauliflower Soup with Lemon + Rosemary. This recipe can be made with several toppings and prepares a large match the whole family can enjoy.
- Root vegetables and casseroles go hand in hand during late winter months. Try this Chessy Rutabaga Casserole packed full of veggies, plus it’s Vegan and Gluten-Free!