Marinated Vegetables Vidalia®
- 1½ c. Broccoli florets
- 1½ c. Cauliflower florets
- 2 Large RealSweet® Vidalia® onions, sliced
- 1 c. Yellow squash, sliced
- ¾ c. Carrots, sliced
- 2 c. Water, boiling
- 1 c. Sugar
- ½ c. Cider vinegar
- 1 c. Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. Celery seed
- 1 (14 oz.) Can artichoke hearts, drained & quartered
- 2 c. Small shell pasta, cooked according to package directions
- Combine broccoli, cauliflower, onions, squash and carrots in a large glass bowl and set aside.
- Combine water, sugar and vinegar, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- Pour hot mixture over vegetables.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours before serving.