RealSweet® Chicken and Broccoli Pasta
Published on May 2, 2015 | By Shuman Produce |
- ⅓ c. RealSweet® sweet onion, chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Carrot, cut into thin strips
- 3 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 2 c. Cooked chicken, cut into small pieces
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 Medium tomatoes, chopped
- 4 c. Cooked shell or cartwheel pasta
- ⅓ c. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsp. Parsley, chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions while preparing vegetables.
- Add vegetable oil to a 10-inch skillet and over medium heat, sauteé broccoli, sweet onion, garlic and carrots about 10 minutes until broccoli is crisp-tender
- Stir in chicken, salt and tomatoes and cook for another 3 minutes, until chicken is hot.
- Spoon the mixture over pasta and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Servings : 1
- Ready in : 30 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Dinner