Change things up a bit from the classic chicken quesadilla with this recipe. Serve with Not Your Mama’s Mango Salsa for added freshness.
RealSweet® Shrimp Quesadilla
Published on October 18, 2016 | By Shuman Produce |
- Prep Time
- 10 slices bacon
- 10 oz, baby shrimp, cooked
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 large jalapeno, diced
- 1 large RealSweet sweet onion, diced
- 1 small red pepper, diced
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 6 flour tortillas, large
- 16 oz. Gruyere cheese, shredded
- Mexican crema for topping
- Cook bacon till soft and not crispy, drain on paper towels.
- Then in bacon grease, cook onion, pepper and jalapeno until onions are translucent. Stir in chopped shrimp.
- Place tortilla in clean warm pan add ¼ of mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Place second tortilla on top let warm through.
- Take out of pan and cut into 4 triangles. Serve with Mexica creama.
- Servings : 6
- Ready in : 5 Minutes