RealSweet® Vidalia®, Chicken, Bacon & Ranch Salad
Published on May 2, 2015 | By Shuman Produce |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
- 1 lb. Boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 Package (6 oz.) Romaine salad
- 1 Medium RealSweet® Vidalia® sweet onion, sliced
- 10 Slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- ½ c. Grape tomatoes
- ½ c. Cucumbers, sliced
- Ranch salad dressing, amount as desired
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Brush chicken with oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- . Grill 8 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink in the center, turning once.
- Cool chicken enough to handle then slice into thin strips.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and toss with ranch dressing, amount as desired.