RealSweet® Vidalia®, Pepper and Sausage Kabobs
- 2 Large RealSweet® Vidalia® onions, sliced
- 2 Bell peppers, sliced
- 2 lbs. Sausage, thickly sliced
- 1 c. Mushrooms
- ¼ c. Olive oil
- Salt, pepper & seasoning (your preference), to taste
- Preheat your grill to medium high heat, about 375° F.
- In a small bowl, mix together oil and seasonings.
- Brush onions, peppers and mushrooms with flavored oil mixture.
- Skewer ingredients up on metal or pre-soaked wooden skewers, alternating vegetables and sausage.
- Place skewers on the grill and cook for roughly 5 minutes on one side and then flip them over and cook for another 5 minutes or until sausage is cooked through.