RealSweet® Vidalia® Steak Salad
Published on March 2, 2017 | By Shuman Produce |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
- 4 - ½-inch slices of RealSweet® Vidalia® onion
- 1 lb. Boneless Lean Sirloin of Thinly Sliced Beef
- 1 (12 oz.) DOLE® salad mix
- 1 c. NatureSweet® Cherubs® Tomatoes
- Marzetti® Simply Dressed® Blue cheese dressing, amount as desired
- Salt and pepper
- Season steaks with salt and pepper.
- Grill or broil steak to desired doneness.
- Let the steak rest for five minutes, then thinly slice it across the grain.
- Grill onions until lightly charred, about 2 minutes per side, and separate into rings.
- Combine salad, steak, onions and tomatoes in a large bowl.
- Add Blue Cheese dressing and toss to coat.