Rosemary Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Vegetables
Published on May 2, 2015 | By Shuman Produce |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
- 1¼ lbs. Pork tenderloin
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary, crushed
- ½ Medium RealSweet® sweet onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) Broccoli/cauliflower mix, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 c. Mushrooms, quartered
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 425º F. In a small bowl, add olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and rub over pork tenderloin. Separately, toss broccoli, cauliflower, onions and mushrooms with olive oil, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Cover a cookie sheet pan with foil or parchment paper and lay out vegetables for roasting in a single layer. Set aside.
- Place the tenderloin on a shallow baking dish or cookie sheet.
- Roast pork for 25-30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 155-160º F.
- When pork is half-way through cooking - about 15 minutes into the cooking process - put the vegetables in the oven and roast for about 15 minutes or until broccoli and cauliflower is tender but not mushy.
- Once tenderloin is done cooking, remove from oven and let sit for at least 5 minutes. Slice into pieces and serve with roasted vegetables on the side