The Brat Hot Tub
Published on April 19, 2017 | By Shuman Produce |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
- 1 Package Johnsonville® Brats
- 1 medium RealSweet® sweet onion, sliced
- 1 pepper (any color you prefer), sliced
- 1 Large aluminium foil pan
- 2 or 3 cans (12 oz. each) beer
- 2 T. Butter
- Mustard, as desired
- Put the pan right on the grill, being careful not to singe your knuckle hair.
- Pour in the beer and add the butter, onions and peppers
- Grill your brats to a juicy, golden-brown perfection.
- Top with onions, peppers and mustard, and serve immediately to your hungry guests.
- Place any remaining brats into the steaming hot tub.
- For seconds or thirds, grab a brat and toppings out of the hot tub and enjoy!