Vidalia® Onion & Cheese Quesadillas
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 RealSweet® Vidalia® onion, sliced
- 6 Flour tortillas
- 1 c. Shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- ⅓ c. Red Pepper, finely diced
- ¼ c. Fresh Cilantro, roughly chopped
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat and sauté onion until softened.
- Lay tortillas on work surface and sprinkle half of cheese on half of each tortilla.
- Divide onions evenly among tortillas, placing over cheese.
- Top with red pepper and cilantro.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over cilantro leaves.
- Fold plain half over filling and press down gently.
- Place folded quesadillas in hot skillet and cook until golden brown.
- Turn and cook other side. Remove from pan. Cut each into 3 triangles. Serve warm.